In addition to the multitude of print products professionally crafted in our plant, you have the option to “go green” with any printing product by customizing your order as eco-friendly and taking advantage of our green printing initiatives.
Green Printing — What it means
Your business can play an important role in protecting and conserving the environment by printing green. When you print green:
- you’ll know that you’re doing your part to protect and conserve the environment
- you’ll be reducing waste and ensuring that you’re not contributing toxins to the environment or filling landfills
- your business will be conserving energy and making certain that the paper and products used by Still Creek Press come from sustainable sources and operations.
We take pride in our environmental initiatives, constantly searching for new ways to reduce our environmental footprint through the use of innovative materials, technology and procedures. We use environmentally responsible papers for both our coated and un-coated house sheets.
- Sappi Flo Our coated house sheet is 10% PCW, FSC® certified.
- BPM Envirographic 100 Our uncoated house sheet is 100% PCW, FSC® certified, and one of the greenest and most eco-friendly papers you can find.
Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Certified
The Forest Stewardship Council® is a worldwide organization developed by non-governmental businesses, landowners, and environmental organizations (NGOs) to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. Still Creek Press is proudly recognized by FSC® Canada and is committed to environmentally friendly practices as well as an ongoing compliance with forest management rules.
Try out the Environmental Defense Paper Calculator. This online paper calculator allows companies, schools, communities, non-profit organizations, other organizations and individuals to calculate and compare the environmental impacts of the type of paper that they currently use with available alternative paper types.