Displaying all posts for ‘Community

The Ride to Conquer Cancer 2014

July 22, 2014
Image for The Ride to Conquer Cancer 2014

Guest post from Ted Mason, Production Co-ordinator and Partner, Still Creek Press … On June 14 and 15th, I participated in my second Ride to Conquer Cancer, directly benefitting the BC Cancer Foundation.  It was a very soggy Saturday morning when I departed Cloverdale Arena with over 2,103 other spandex-clad riders.  Yellow flags dotted the […] Read more »

UBC Grand Prix: Still Creek Press Corporate Challenge

June 23, 2014
Image for UBC Grand Prix: Still Creek Press Corporate Challenge

You’re on the starting line clipped in to your pedals and on your right is the Marketing Director of a company you’ve been trying to land a deal with for the past six months; and on your left is your closest competitor, who for the last three years, has kept you in second place […] Read more »

SPONSORSHIP vs PARTNERSHIP – Are they the same?

June 4, 2014
Image for SPONSORSHIP vs PARTNERSHIP – Are they the same?

We have been a very active company in 2014, supporting local and national causes that are meaningful to our clients and to the staff of Still Creek Press. How then, does a printing company decide to support one cause over another and how do they value the contribution towards each initiative? Our Manager of Business […] Read more »

My African Adventure continues

June 2, 2014
abetavu_thumb

Guest post from Jacqui Kempton, Account Manager, Still Creek Press … For those of you who are parents with school-age children, spring break can be a challenging time just trying to keep them busy.  Some plan trips to a ski hill, or somewhere warm but our family chose volunteering in Uganda in the Luweero District […] Read more »

Pages:«1234567...16»